Return Policy & Warranty
We want you to love our products as much as we do. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with one of your products, you will have 30 days to return it and receive a full refund. Please contact email@example.com
- The item(s) authorized for return must be in its original, undamaged packaging and received in like new condition
- Returns are accepted within the first 30 days from the date of your purchase. If you are within your 30 days, please get in contact with our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your email, a member of our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Form to complete and send back to us via mail and included in your package. The form MUST be included with your return. Goldyone does NOT cover the shipping costs for returned devices. Our advice is to hold onto your tracking information as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
- Once the package is received by our warehouse, it can take approximately 2 business days to process a refund if the product doesn’t have any obvious damages inflicted by the customer.
- Once a refund is issued, it can take 5-7 business days for the refund to appear on your original method of payment.
We stand behind our product, that’s why we offer a 1-year warranty on each product. If your device is malfunctioning, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and they will assist you with returning the product and send you a new one.
- The items for warranty support must be received with all originally shipped components and/or accessories
- Once we receive your email, a member of our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Form to complete and send back to us via mail and included in your package. The form MUST be included with your return.
- Goldyone takes over all costs of the shipment
What does this warranty cover?
It cover all defects in material and in workmanship under normal use in the first 365 days
What will we do to correct problems?
Goldyone will replace the product at NO cost for the purchaser in the first 365 days
What does this warranty not cover?
- Product damage through negligence
- Damage of product resulting from negligence
- Product damage through misusage
- Product damage through unauthorized modifcation
- Damage through natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product